The Joint Admissions
and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says it has released results of the Mock
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted on
Saturday.
The Head, Information and Media of the board, Dr Fabian Benjamin, said
this in a telephone interview on Thursday in Lagos that 150,000
candidates registered for the mock examination nationwide.
The examination was initially scheduled to hold on April 8 but was
postponed to April 29 due to some hitches.
Benjamin said the results of the mock examination had been uploaded to
the board’s website.
“We have finished marking the scripts and uploaded the results to our
website.
“We call on all candidates that participated in the examination to check
on their results on our website.
“However, these results have nothing to do or add to the main
examination scheduled to begin on May 13.
“So, we will not want those who did not participate in the mock to
entertain any fear, because it will not take anything away from the main
examination.
“We also want to inform all our stakeholders that registration for this
2017 UTME will officially close by 12.00 midnight of May 5.
“No fewer than 1.7 million candidates have so far registered for the
examination, and by 12 midnight of May 5, JAMB website for registration
will be closed,’’ he said.
Benjamin enjoined candidates who registered for the examination to get
themselves ready and improve on their computer skills.
633 centres will be used nationwide for the main UTME starting on May
13.
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/jamb-releases-results-mock-utme/
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/jamb-releases-results-mock-utme/

No comments:
Post a Comment